How Can You Help?
Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Prominent recognition in all media releases
- Recognition on our website as a sponsor of Carmelina’s Home with a link, if desired, to your home page
- Prominent mention in our In Touch newsletter
Please contact us to become a corporate sponsor.
Give a Donation or Gift
Carmelina’s Home is grateful for any type of donation or gift. Your donation or gift could include any of the following:
- Silent auction items
- Food for the home
- Furniture for the home
- Repairs and services for the maintenance of the home
- Toiletries, health and beauty products
- Support services for the home
- Office equipment for program operation
- Financial donations
- Food, financial and other donations for the annual Walk-a-thon
- Printing services for newsletters, brochures, business cards and stationary
- Video and marketing services
The following is a list of how you can raise funds on behalf of Carmelina’s Home:
- Bake sale
- Birthday gift alternative, request donation to Carmelina’s Home
- Donations in lieu of gift exchange at Christmas
- Dress casual day (school/work)
- 50/50 ticket sale
- Garage/rummage sale
- In Memoriam gifts
- Meat draw
- Raffle ticket sales
- School ‘Toonie Day’
- Street party/BBQ
- Team community service donation
If you have any other ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all types of support.
Please make all cheques payable to Carmelina’s Home and mail to:
P.O. Box 12557
415 The Westway
Etobicoke, ON M5R 4C7
We appreciate your support. Wherever applicable, you will receive an income tax receipt for your charitable donation in the maximum amounts allowed and in the manner prescribed by the Canada Revenue Agency.
Charitable tax receipts will be issued on request for donations over $20.